Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Joy Part 2

I posted a photo last Friday depicting joy of my mom and her great grandchild, Logan. As I sat writing for NANO this morning, I thought of joy and how often it escapes us and can go unnoticed.  Today I found this photo, one of my favorites of two daughters and see the joy so clearly on their faces.

The story I am writing has been a journey into so many places, one of them being finding the joy that is alive in myself. I had so long pushed it away, to busy to take notice, too serious to allow myself to play.

I am blessed to have found joy in my life and my new desire is that I take hold of it daily. I no longer wish to push things away until that perfect time. There is no time like the present.

My blessings in joy have been my children. As a mother, my heart overflows with joy that God allowed me to share in the lives of such beautiful people. He blesses me with six and continues those blessings with grandchildren.

I pray today, we all find those moments of joy and live in those moments. I pray each of us finds the joy God has created in every one of us and lets celebrate in it.

Teresa Gale

1 comment: