Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today







Today I look outside my window and see blue skies and sunshine, it makes me smile, today, I get to travel home to see my parents with my second oldest daughter, her husband and my grandson.

Today, I will count my blessings and there are so many.

Today, I am thankful for the new bible study group I have started and the wonderful and encouraging people I have met.

Today, I will listen to my Ipod and the new songs I downloaded last night, it will be fun to groove to the music as we travel.

Today, I will wear comfortable clothes and feel good about my body, no matter what!

Today, I like my new haircut and color, at least I do today.

Today, I will make lists, and plans and schedule in my calendar all the important dates I need reminded of this month.

Today, I will really allow myself to read a whole chapter in my book.

Today, I will enjoy this life God has blessed me with, won’t you join me?

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment