Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart What?

Where have I been? What has kept me so silent? Not much, just a very busy life. I stepped in the door here and had not realized that April was my last post. May was water swept away with all the rain and now June is upon us.

I can bet you I am not the only one with a very busy life to lead, but it seems the older I get, the more my calendar is filling up.

School is out, as of today for some of us, which leaves the mess of finding ways to occupy the children. Two grandchildren live with us and I know mom is busy making up a Chore Calendar for the rugrats. I can only pray and hope and wish upon a star that the kids follow it somewhat. One can dream right?

We are busy planning our vacation and looking forward to getting away for a week in a cabin. Water calls, fish bite and lazy afternoons on a boat are really needed for our family.

Well, duty calls once again and I must run. Be back sooner....I promise, pinky swear.

Blessings,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment