Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tip Toe Thru Writing


I have found my character in my NaNo challenge this month, but seem weak in where I am going with her. She emerges slowly and the writing is starting to flow. I have been tip toeing through the process, fighting no one but my self.

Being someone who loves to write, I ask myself why I don't write more. I think we all tip toe through life, fearing our gifts, or things we want to do. God has given me a gift, yet I hide it away. I may not be a perfect writer, I may have to do a lot of editing, but I have a heart for writing.

Today my prayer is that God will allow me to use whatever gifts He has given me. I pray that I will come out of hiding and step into the light of what waits for me.

Today I will write my character into the arms of what she fears and see where it takes her.

I hope all you other writers out there are discovering new things about yourself. May God bless you.

Teresa Gale
November 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment